What is a Health Savings Account?
- An HSA is a savings account that you use to pay for your routine health care expenses.
- HSAs contain funds that are owned and controlled by you, the account holder.
- HSA savings rollover every year for your health care expenses and/or retirement.
- An HSA is portable, the funds remain with you regardless of employment.
What power does an HSA give you?
- The power to choose the health care professionals, services, and products that are best for you.
- The power to save money by purchasing a lower-cost, high-deductible insurance plan. HSA funds pay for your qualified and routine health care expenses; insurance kicks in when you have extraordinary health care expenses.
- The power of financial security and retirement planning with HSA contributions that are tax deductible and earn interest tax deferred.
To open an account and receive more information you can call HSA Bank at (800) 357-6246 or go to their website at www.hsabank.com
Feel free to call our office for further assistance.