Izak Okon, C.L.U.
Phone: (818) 881-1125 ext. 11
Izak Established the QSR Insurance Agency, Inc. in 1992 with the commitment to provide Quality insurance plans and Service that is Reliable. From 1980 he was an agent for Northwestern Mutual Life until 1992. In 1985 he obtained his Charter Life Underwriter. He specialized in disability insurance, as an agent with the Paul Revere Insurance Company from 1974 to 1980.
Izak Graduated from Hunter College, New York majoring in economics and minoring in computing prior to entering the insurance field. He has been committed to people’s financial well being since 1974.
Izak is an active member of Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters (LAAHU) -employee benefits. He was elected to the Board of Directors as the Chairperson responsible for Education from 1992 to 1998. He scheduled and implemented mandatory continuing education classes that was required by the California Department of Insurance for brokers to renew their license. Some of the courses were about: Life Insurance, Disability, LTC, Medicare, Dental, Medical Insurance, Cobra, Cafateria Plan 125, etc. He was also an instructor in some of these classes.
Account Executive (Licensed)
Phone: (818) 881-1125 ext. 13
Leeraz graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2001 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Specialization in Computing. As part of his ongoing commitment to serving people’s financial well being, he obtained his life license in 2003. Leeraz serves as an advocate for our clients and provides effective solutions for issues regarding employee benefits such as implementation, compliance, underwriting, marketing, claims, and administration. Leeraz additionally excels in comparative benefit analysis and is the content specialist for our presentations, resouces, and website.
Karen L. Martin, SPHR
Phone: (805) 389-0310
Human Resources consultant with more than 15 years of executive-level multi-state and international experience in training, strategic planning, organizational development, risk management, acquisitions and mergers, employee relations and counseling as well as development and implementation of policies and procedures, compensation programs, Affirmative Action Plans, leaves of absence administration and employee benefit packages.
- Organizational interventions, including executive coaching, culture changes, employee communication plans.
- Development of policies and procedures designed to drive organizational goals.
- Extensive experience in ERISA and HIPAA compliance.
- Client preparation and oversight during DOL audits.
- Design and implementation of performance management systems.
- Employee handbooks and administration of Leaves of Absence programs.
- Supervisor training.
- Sexual Harassment investigations and training.
- Employee benefit, compensation packages, and personnel policies to align Human Resources with business strategies.
- Human Resources and Employee Benefits audits to assure compliance with laws and regulations.
Member, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources
Member, Institute of Management Consultants