Overview of Services
Experience matters when it comes to managing your largest expenditures – employee benefits and business insurance. For more than 25 years, we have been providing expert guidance and affordable, effective strategies for managing risk, reducing costs and enhancing the overall well-being of our clients, their employees and/or families.
Q.S.R. takes an effective partnership approach that really makes a difference with our clients’ Employee Benefits Package. We look forward to meeting with your company and understanding your unique needs and circumstances to help you meet both your short and long term goals.
We are constantly striving to be at the forefront of new trends and innovation in the benefit industry for our clients, and we are continually updating ourselves on the laws that govern the industry. Additionally, we have invested in benefit technology and HR resources that help our clients increase productivity, compliance and profitability. Accordingly, we are committed to meeting the following objectives for our clients:
- Proactively managing the costs of the employee benefits program
- Maximize savings through more efficient plan design
- Offering programs that result in effective recruitment and retention
- Offering programs that reflect your company’s culture and align with your long-term objectives
- Promoting awareness and guidelines to comply with complex government regulations
- Reduce HR time and manpower requirements
Our experience, resources and commitment allow us to make the following difference as your broker:
- The ability to design a cost-effective employee benefits package (lowest premium AND least risk) – we have over 40 years of experience
- Providing service that is reliable. By being knowledgeable, we save you time and money by solving issues for the employee AND the employer.
- Strategic planning – taking advantage of the money-saving opportunities of federal and state laws
- Implementing programs to reduce financial risk to employees
- Stabilizing medical insurance costs
- Improving the morale of employees by providing financial peace of mind and helping them better understand the insurance benefits package
- Educate each employee by providing them with a personalized presentation
- Providing resources to administrate and remove the fiduciary liability to the employer
- Maintaining employee retention – reduce turnover costs by attracting and keeping quality employees
Quality insurance and service that is reliable (Q.S.R.) are the cornerstones of our commitment to protecting the overall well-being of our clients and their employees. We are known for our expertise and unbiased approach which creates a win/win result for the client, the employee and Q.S.R.
As your benefit agency, much of our expertise is offered as value-added services. Our experienced agents and support team enjoy working together to provide effective, efficient, and timely services to each client. Our professional, team oriented environment promotes a productive work culture with a strong incentive structure that richly rewards hard work.
*Be customer-focused in everything we do and everyone we serve.
*Work in a way that makes people want to work with you.
*Embody ethics, pride, integrity, passion, and respect for others in everything we do.
*Take personal responsibility for your job:
-Be a leader.
-Help the organization work faster, simpler, smarter, and more effectively.
-Be customer-focused in everything we do and everyone we serve.
-Work in a way that makes people want to work with you.
-Embody ethics, pride, integrity, passion, and respect for others in everything we do.
California Department of Insurance License # 0H55944
Nevada Division of Insurance License # 61643
State of New York Insurance Department License # LA -615536
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SCP)
- PMI Certified Professional
- Member, Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters (LAAHU)
- Member, Capital Area Association of Health Underwriters (CAAHU)
- Member, National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Member, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
We also provide the following supplemental insurance policies on an individual basis to our clients’ employees and those individuals who wish to have strong financial safety net. We can help you augment your health insurance and be prepared for unforeseen health issues and/or a tragedy. We can also show you how certain types of life insurance can help you build cash value rapidly and safely, and how other types of life insurance even pay benefits while you are still alive.
Get Medical Benefits outside of the USA when traveling.
Because coverage from your regular insurance policy is very limited when one travels outside the United States, we recommend you obtain a temporary travel policy from our preferred carrier, GeoBlue.
International Travel Health Insurance
(For Ages Up to 95 Years Old)
Did you know?
- For medical plans (excluding Medicare) international coverage is limited to life threatening emergency care ONLY.
- The Medicare Supplement covers only Foreign Travel Emergency, subject to a $250 deductible and 80% payment to a lifetime maximum benefit of $50,000?
Quality insurance, reliable service, experience, and our unbiased approach really make the difference for our clients.
Feel free to contact us anytime for new consultations, support for existing clients or if you have any questions about us and our services. We look forward to hearing from you.